2009-11-29

Blog Cleaning

Hey there.
So my website is online and almost ready. (It is still missing the printshop page but that will come soon) Now that a have a decent online portfolio I'm gonna use this blog as a blog. /o/
www.smirtouille.com
The website links also to my blog and any website where I go, so feel free to travel.

I cleaned the blog a little bit -means I deleted half of the posts- If I deleted a comment of you I'm sorry. I hope you won't mind. I won't do a cleaning again in the futur since I'll put only doodles and news in here, nothing that has to be clean.
Basically I'll leave here most of the things that are not shown in my portfolio and some random stuff I do.
If you have any request about anything, just ask.

***

And I finished the daemon last night but I also finished this fallen angel thing. I started it a while ago and decided to finish. Because I polished the previous daemon a lot I tried to keep this one sketchy and more sincere. It's called Doubted.

And I did a little character design of an old role play guy of mine, just for fun. Here he is. Random asian fictive guy. He has a heavy background though, I like him. So I made him a fresher version. First name is Tourma, last name is Ren Wei. He was born in the Gui Kingdom, Pei district. I quite redesign his clothing because I don't want to make a totally traditional asian world, so I mixed some european things with it. I would build more this world if I had more time.

5 comments:

fazrul arhan said...

Finally your own website is come into reality ( i believe u have less time to construct it,haha)..
oh yea,since now u already have your own domain,why don't u host ur blogspot blog to ur own domain? It'll make ur blog name shorter and easy to remember (sori..it's only my opinion).
You have a nice website! Cant wait to see new update..keep up!

Smirtouille said...

I didn't thought about that. But then If I'd do that I would make a better design for the blog aswell, but I have not much coding skills to do that for now.
I think it is enough right now. I wish I'd found how to make the header the size I want, though.
Thanks for the site.

fazrul arhan said...

Which header did u mean? Is it your main header or a post header? Both size can be adjustable in using .css only.I guess you want to make your main header same size with the post and your sidebar widget?

Smirtouille said...

Yep. I had a look in the html but couldn't find the code concerning that part, yet.

fazrul arhan said...

If what u mean is to make ur header justified with ur main & side widget size,u need to adjust the size in ur header image first.Your currently header image size is 592px x 249px.
Make a new header or resize it to
width:740px
height:(up to u-doesn't matter)
If u upload ur image using header widget,u need to give a detail property on it too.
Find this in ur html codes:

#header-wrapper {
margin:0;
padding: 0;
text-align: left;
}

Delete it & change to:

#header-wrapper {
width:740px;
margin:0;
padding: 0;
text-align: left;
}

Give it a try..see either we can make it o not :)