2010-02-09

Leprenchaun




Here I colored my little gobelin. I'm quite happy with.

During this time I've been busy with other stuff and also finished another big painting with horsemen, but I think I'll update it before I really post it, I want to rework the background.
Hey and I'm learning Maya and having fun with 3D. Tomorrow I'll do the color map of my 3D guy, he's already got the map of the head to put on. Maybe I'll try Zbrush aswell to help make the map. And some day I'll probably make a high def of him on Zbrush... Bu that's not too soon. Have to finish, color and animate the low poly version first. I really dig the 3D stuff.

2 comments:

yves said...

fuckin' shit c'est beau...
texture du tissu, texture et couleur de la peau, nuances...
raaaa!

Screaming mantis said...

schöne Arbeit !
Beau Boulot ... très impressionnant.