2010-05-09

Publication

Hey,

I was recently published in the ImagineFX magazine, issue May 2010, with a double page FXposé. Thanks to Beren for the very kind comment he gave to my work. : )




I also got picked for the CFSL Artbook #4, which I'm very honored to be in. It's almost out, you can already purchase it here: Amazone.fr and it's out the 12 May.
Some pics here: http://forum.cfsl.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=57516&p=1122817#p1122817
It's a big book. And it's PINK. ...
Alright.
More to come.

4 comments:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

jim said...

why do you get to do all the cool things?wish you would teach me some of this stuff please?I have cookies and kittens :)

Mado Peña said...

Hi! i've known about you by the Imagine FX number you are showing here, and i must say i LOVE everything about your work: both style and story. Happy going on and best of lucks ^___^

Chico said...

Your painting, is beautful. Very expressive and painful.
Like a Tarantino-fantasy-film, forgive me if i can express me, cause i dont speak english, but i nedded to congret you.