2010-07-07

News

Hey,

It's been a while since I updated my blog. I've been busy with end of school and papers to be able to make a summer internship as concept artist, which I'm doing now and much enjoying.

SlashTHREE's 14# artpack was released, called Cirque Des Couleurs and is most amazing and colorful. My entry got featured, which is maybe the most colorful piece I've done so far. It's just fun stuff.
Enjoy the art, it's very eye candy: Cirque Des Couleurs

I don't know what to say, I finished my small (pitiful?) 3D animation for my school, it's not what I wanted to do and I can't take the next class in autumn, so I'll have to wait next-next semester to make something more elaborate.
9 Seconds Vid', lol
Since it's not an art school, I didn't had to do more for the school program, but I think it's not good. But I had fun and learned lot of things.


I've been making some landscapes and architecture things for a personal project that I'll show maybe later.
And much projects and much WIPs and stuff that will come out later.

No comments: